did you get your hair cut short right before giving birth??

i can't tell you how many women i've had in the chair ask for a short haircut just weeks before their due date. many cited they 'wouldn't have time for hair' and they wanted something easy. LOL!!
i tried to tell them not to..but when they insist....!!!

dullscissors

Asked by dullscissors at 12:49 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• i got mine cut like 3 weeks before but thats cus i live in fl n it was way to hot lol
    ajsmommy0801

Answer by ajsmommy0801 at 1:05 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• i cut my hair short after each birth and i regretted it each time. you think i would have learned after the first one right? i have 3 little ones btw.
    rfurlongg

Answer by rfurlongg at 12:54 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I wanted a good haircut right before. Because I knew I wouldn't have time to get one for a while.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:56 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• No.. I don't see the connection lol!!
    mysevenkids

Answer by mysevenkids at 12:53 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• No! I had a manic moment while I was pregnant with my "youngest" and cut 8 inches off my hair before showering one night... I'm STILL kicking my self because I am only now getting back to the length it was... I love my long hair and felt weird having it any shorter than my butt...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:55 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I did! And I'm still regretting it, heh. Short hair for me is actually NOT more convenient, it's much more convenient to have it long enough to put in a ponytail... Plus, I looked like an overweight butch lesbian (nothing against lesbians, the whole butch look just isn't one I particularly care for). It was AWFUL. Never again!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 12:58 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I got mine cut after the LO's started grabbing it!
    toobigfrogs

Answer by toobigfrogs at 2:26 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I cut mine shorter but not short.  My reason, was so little fingers didn't get caught in it.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 3:23 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• no way.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:37 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• No way!! I'm excited that my hair will grow longer now that I'm pregnant because our wedding will be a year after the baby is born and I want my hair long for the wedding!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 6:29 PM on Sep. 24, 2010