help

i went to my dr and they checked the heartbeat it was 60 and went up to 80 and go back down so they did a u/s baby was moving but why was the heartbeat so low? dr didnt say she just said baby looks ok

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• They say that the speed of a heartbeat determines the sex. I think a GIRL is low? who knows. I never went with that crap :)
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 1:11 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Yeah they do say that speed of a hearbeat determines the sex but I think there talking more in the range of below 140 and above 150. I also didnt go along with it. Anyway that does seem low. I would call the doctor and tell them about your concern and see if they can give your reasons why the babys heartbeat would be that low. Good Luck!!
    confusedgirl919

Answer by confusedgirl919 at 1:43 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• A baby's hb is suppose to be anywhere from 110-180. Your baby's hb is in the low ranges and I would get a second opinion.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 3:40 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• You can't always go by the heart beat to determine the sex. My daughter's hb was 175 at first and now it's stay between 158-162. Everyone thought she was going to be a boy because her hb was in those ranges.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 3:49 PM on Sep. 24, 2010