help my body hurts i have a toddler a newborn and a four year old that wont shut up my head my body hurts because am always breastfeeding and caring my newborn

SHYMILLENIUM

Asked by SHYMILLENIUM at 12:51 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have a 4 yr old and 2 yr old and a 7 month old some days are better than other it gets hard but somethings gotta give and for me it was my house I have just come to realize with 3 little ones i dont have time in the day to worry about cleaning. Just try to stay patient.
    AWebber212

Answer by AWebber212 at 12:57 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Geeze...maybe some counseling. And maybe get a babysitter.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:56 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• "a four yr old that will not shut up"

sounds wonderful!!

my three yr old has delays and communicates on a level of one year 9 months
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:54 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Shy, need more specifics here. What kind of body pain are you talking about? Because what you write doesn't indicate whether it's engorgement pain or vaginal pain from delivery or an incision or nipple pain or....? You may need to call your doc.

For the headache? Tylenol. 100% safe while nursing.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:55 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Sucks but thats life with kids. You'll get through it, just take everything one day at a time.
    wendy46121

Answer by wendy46121 at 12:55 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Sounds like the same person that posted another 'question' about having kids, SAHM and being tired. For points only.
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 12:58 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Life is difficult with 3 kids, very difficult if they are close in age. I was a single mother of 3 sons. Take Tylenol, put the baby in a sling or carrier, and learn stress management would be my best advice. You can take pain meds and breastfeed. You may be able to hire a tween neighbor girl to come over after school a couple of days a week to help with the two older kids so you can rest with the baby.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:03 PM on Sep. 24, 2010