How many have outgrown their house/apartment/condo since they had kids

I have a 2 bedroom I bought after my daughter was born thinking i was young and wouldn't want another baby for years....I got pregnant with my second while on BC within the first year i lived in my condo.

I own it and it's completely paid for but it's 2 bedrooms and i have a boy and girl plus they have too many toys

If I can't move within the next couple years i guess i will move into the basement which is finished and give my kids the bedrooms upstairs

Smiley001

Asked by Smiley001 at 12:54 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We've outgrown ours. We moved in a 3 bedroom when we had 2 kids and now we need a 4 bedroom. One of our bedrooms is too small to share, the other room has 2 kids in it but it's awful! Our 5 yr old wants his toys out in his room and they're all too small for our 1 yr old to play with, plus the baby cries at night when we put him to bed and keeps the 5 yr old awake. But, we can't move till I get out of school, so it'll be about 3 1/2 years!
    Hausermom

Answer by Hausermom at 1:07 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 5:19 PM on Sep. 24, 2010