do your kids like bath time?

My daughter hated it for the longest time and still hates her hair being washed and i have things so it doesn't get in her face but she moves and it does occasionally

My son who is almost 14 months like to play with the bath toys in the water standing outside the tub

Smiley001

Asked by Smiley001 at 1:00 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• oh boy...they love it. dd be taking her clothes off time she hear the water running
    mymommasgirl

Answer by mymommasgirl at 1:00 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• My 3 girls ages 4, 2 and 7 months LOVE it :)
    AWebber212

Answer by AWebber212 at 1:01 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• my boys love the bath but hate getting their hair wash
    Patience909

Answer by Patience909 at 1:01 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• my two month old LOVES bath time and has loved it since birth
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 1:02 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• My 12 year old spends like 20 minutes in the shower if we let her it would be more. She has this rubber ducky collection!
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 1:02 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• mine is three
    she has had three baths already today and it is just noon here
    more like swim play time
    she finds a toy she wants to play with water with and
    "bath" "bath" "bath"
    clean she is
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:03 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Have you tried the shower? We still bring our son into the shower with us. The shower makes him sleepy, whereas the bath wakes him up. Great for before bedtime!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:17 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• My daughter LOVES the bath! We have a garden tub and I only fill it up a little bit. If I put in too much, I hear, "Mommy, turn the water off, it's too full!" She's almost 4. I let her play in that tub for as long as she wants (within reason). If she wants to play for an hour, so be it. She's having a good time. She also sleep much better after she's had one.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:14 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• My 1 year old son LOVES the bath! Ever since his first one! I always made sure I dribbled a little water down his face though so he would learn not to be afraid.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 2:15 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• OP- my DD is the same way. She enjoys bathtime until its time to wash her hair. I give her a dry wash cloth, have her hold it over her eyes, then tell her to look up at the ceiling.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 9:07 PM on Sep. 24, 2010