how do i know if my baby is allergic to my dogs?

my son sleeps really good at my parents house and his other grandparents house but not mine is it cus of the dogs or could it be something else?

ajsmommy0801

Asked by ajsmommy0801 at 1:01 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• How old is your son? Do they keep him up longer? Does he sleep in his own bed? In his own room at grandparents house? Do they give him a bath and snack before bed? Do they have him outside a lot during the day? Are you a light sleeper or are they deep sleepers? There are so many variables. Is just during the night or during the day as well?
    As far as allergies what are his symptoms other than not sleeping well?
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 1:22 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• my son is 7 weeks old, he has his own crib at all the places but he dont have his own, we are both light sleepers when hes around,and its just at night, but i think it could be because its cold at their houses but not mine cus my mother in-law wont let me keep it cold
    ajsmommy0801

Comment by ajsmommy0801 (original poster) at 1:27 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• If it just at night I don't think it is allergies. It could be that he is too hot. My 13 month old won't even nap if she thinks it is too hot. Hopefully the cooler weather will help.
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 1:43 PM on Sep. 24, 2010