do you drink 8 (64oz) of water a day?

I do but it's what i have to drink. I don't buy pop and I only have milk or juice with a meal. I feel so thirsty if I don't keep drinking water every day

and since i started I've lost almost 10 pounds!! I'm so EXCITED!!

Smiley001

Asked by Smiley001 at 1:02 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Health

• Yup i do! It's one of the easiest ways to maintain good health and wieght. Congrats on your losses!
    wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 1:08 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I have a 32 oz mug that i try to drink daily, but i always feel like i am never getting enough. right now i have a little 16 oz next to me that i sip on, but it just seems hard to drink that much water sometimes.
    Oobersezzy

Answer by Oobersezzy at 1:45 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I washed out a juice container that was 63oz and i drink that daily. sometimes more like today it's already almost gone and it's almost 2pm here and i haven't done my workout for the day yet. I have a bottle with a sports top on it for when im working out on the bike in my basement. its 24oz and i drink that whole thing during my 40 minute bike ride

and thanks wildwiccan83 it's a big accomplishment!! So much happened after i had my son that i actually gained 20 pounds from depression so now i have that to loose plus another 40 pounds. I'm on track to loose 20 by oct 22 and hopefully another 10 by thanksgiving
    Smiley001

Comment by Smiley001 (original poster) at 1:59 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• No.. I am one of the worst patients my Dr has... I hate water unless it is really hot... But, I always have something to drink next to me. He (my Dr) finally told me as long as I keep drinking, he wasn't going to care what it was. Usually it is tea (unsweetened) or koolaid (watered down with only 1/4 of the sugar recommended), and diet pop...
    Anidawehiwahya

Answer by Anidawehiwahya at 7:13 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• No, but I need to. I need to lose some weight too. congrats on your weight loss!!!! :)
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 12:55 AM on Sep. 25, 2010