Halloween Movies

Hey all, since next month is Halloween I'm playing my Halloween night with a bunch of girls. Needing some titles of some movies that will scare the heck out of them. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Entertainment

• Any of the Freddie Crougar...

The Leprecaun movies....

Killer clowns from outer space...

IT....
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 1:08 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• the older halloween movies and some killer clowns.
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 1:10 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I love Halloween time because I love horror movies! lol.

Jeepers Creepers, The Descent, Paranormal Activity, Friday the 13th movies, Halloween 1 & 2 (the new ones made by Rob Zombie), House of 1000 Corpses, Darkness Falls, Saw, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Nightmare on Elm Street movies, The Hills Have Eyes, Wrong Turn and I could go on and on.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:40 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Halloween 1& 2, Friday the 13th, Pet Semetary, Arachnophobia, Silver Bullet, In the Mouth of Madness, Salem's Lot, Texas Chainshaw Massacre, 28 Days Later, Exorcist, The Thing........
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 4:30 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• 13 Ghost, and anything with a girl moving slowly, with broken joints and her hair over her face!!! CREEPY!
    mcme

Answer by mcme at 2:09 PM on Sep. 27, 2010