sex dreams

I dont know if this is TMI but im confused. Ive been with my so for 5 years now and we have a beautiful baby girl. Were engaged and have a house and all that. But lately ive been having dreams about a guy i went to high school with. We always had sexual tension between us, like we kinda dated for like 3 mos in high school but there was always something going on. he's the type of friend that we could kiss or whatever and it would never be weird. i love my so and dont wanna break up with him but is it weird for me to be thinking about my guy friend..i feel bad about my feelings but dont know how to control it...please help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• Well as long as you dont act on it you are ok its just a dream,you cant control what or who you dream about when you go to sleep,just enjoy the dreams,if you feel bad tell your SO about it and tell him how these dreams are making you feel.
    geenabelle

Answer by geenabelle at 8:12 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Or you could go online to a dream enterpreter site...
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 8:49 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• i do the same about my high school flame, but i know i dont want to be with him. i think its cause deep down you wonder what could have been.
    hotmama541

Answer by hotmama541 at 9:00 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• You cannot control your dreams so dont beat yourself up...as long as you dont act on it just let it go.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:05 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I agree, a dream is a dream, you cant control it. I have had a sex dream about someone else and waking up next to my SO is a little awkward afterward, and I did feel guilty, but honestly, its not like I went to bed thinking "I'm going to screw someone else in my dreams tonight"...ya know?
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:33 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• i agree w/ hotmama541. maybe you are just dreaming just wondering what it would have been like if you would have went w/ him.
    jaydensmom1205

Answer by jaydensmom1205 at 10:35 PM on Oct. 20, 2008