Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


i don't have a credit card, so i can't order them online, so does anyone know where you can purchase Milkscreen (breastmilk alcohol test strips)? i don't think we have a walgreens or a rite-aid up here.... so they're out


Asked by AudlyLuvly at 8:07 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Kids' Health

Level 5 (101 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • Babies R Us has them.

    Answer by threeAs at 11:29 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

  • How about just don't drink

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

  • well because i'm 21, and would like to be able to have a drink every now and again, i'm not so worried about the alcohol with the baby, because i don't drink much, and give a bottle the feeding after i've had a drink or two... and everything is fine.. my dh on the other hand is concerned about it, thinks that i have to pump and dump.. so for his peace of mind i was thinking about getting some tests

    Answer by AudlyLuvly at 2:29 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

Next question in Kids' Health
How do I get my child to eat meat

Next question overall (Relationships)
sex dreams