guilt trip

so lately my little mama been really attached to me, so i feel like it or maybe she jsut used to being in arms :(. but i dont know if its because i started going to work this week and it was to soon or too fast for her i think. she crys when i try to leave after feeding her, for example before i would lay on the bed with her and feed her like that, and once she was asleep i would just go on with my buisness around the house; but now when i lay her and she feels that i barly move she wakes up and its putting her to sleep all over again.... some one help and give me tips please.. i feel so bad leaving my baby but need to work to make money.

1stunna2010

Asked by 1stunna2010 at 1:13 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• Your baby is going to need extra holding. You might try using a sling or carrier.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:15 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• She's probably adjusting to you being gone. Anytime I've been gone for awhile, my son gets very clingy. She just misses you! Unfortunately, there isn't much you can do but give her lots of love and attention when you're together. Do you have a carrier you can wear her in? That might help her get the closeness she wants while keeping your arms free to do what needs to get done.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:16 PM on Sep. 24, 2010