body soap

what will u recommend for very dry skin and will keep ur skin moisture?

grayima

Asked by grayima at 8:14 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• i have extremely dry skin, have dealt with it all of my life. the best thing that i've found is the johnson & johnson baby wash. the bottle of the yellow stuff. it works best for me. i figure since it's made for baby's that it doesn't contain all the harsh stuff that adult stuff can. i also love aveno oatmeal baths, i'll take a bath with one or two of the packets in my water then slather up with cocoa butter lotion. i've tried just about every kind of lotion and soap made for dry skin and that's what i have the best luck with.
    Tarable525

Answer by Tarable525 at 8:17 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• arbonne has lots of options, even the abc baby care system is botanical and holds moisture in
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 9:10 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I found a great soap for the skin. It's a natural soap and everything the company has is designated for sensitive skin. So, now I even wash the clothes with laundry detergent that is good for sensitive skin. Check out my profile for more information on that.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 12:05 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• i get very dry skin, and it can get painfully itchy in the winter. after my shower while i'm still a little damp, i rub in creamy petroleum jelly. nothing has ever made my skin feel softer, and i don't get oily. it was given tome for my baby shower, but my daughter doesn't use it- just me! in the shower i use johnson and johnson or sometimes aveeno or dove.
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 10:56 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• i use dove body soap. works great and not expensive
    hotmama541

Answer by hotmama541 at 11:58 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Try Avon's Skin so Soft line. There are soaps, bath oils, body lotions and body washes. These work really well for dry skin. There is even a a spray on bath oil, customers really love this product. And... if you are not completely happy with the product you can return for a refund. Visit my website.
    Pam
    GrandmaPam152

Answer by GrandmaPam152 at 5:26 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Dove soap. Most definitely! It's the best on the market & does not leave you with a residue. It smells great & awesome for your skin. It's the only soap that I can use that will not leave me with breakouts.
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 11:14 PM on Oct. 29, 2008