What do i do?

29weeks pregnant and the baby is all up in my ribs. I feel like i can't breath im very lightheaded and i maybe feel like there is some pressure in my head. Is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i know it sounds wierd but get a L.E.D flashlight and put it on the bottom of your belly. you can get babies to move with the light. or you could try putting an ice pack up neer your ribs so baby wants to move away from it. the lightheededness and pressure i would call your ob just to be safe. iv never experienced that during pregnancy.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 1:20 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I'm not sure about the light headedness, it have something to do with you not being able to breathe deeply? You should call your OB to be safe. When I was pregnant with my youngest, he loved riding up as high as he could. I would push down on the top of my stomach and walk, usually I was able to get him to change positions.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:40 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I had TERRIBLE breathing trouble around the same time as you. I even went to the hospital thinking it was a blood clot in my lungs. Never did find out exactly what the cause was, possibly the pregnancy, possibly nerves, but it did go away after a few weeks. It SUCKED, probably the worst thing in my pregnancy. You really should go to a doctor to make sure, but it is probably just the pregnancy.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 5:08 PM on Sep. 24, 2010