Eating to much??

im 2 months prego and i could eat a full meal and then 2 hours later be hungry.. to the point my stomach is growling.. this happens every single day... but i dont want to eat too much and gain too much weight. i know i need to eat and TRUST ME lol i DO eat a good amount!! so its not like im NOT eating and starving myself.. ha i couldnt go a day starving myself ... but at this point where i know im going to be gaining baby weight etc. i dont want to weigh MORE than i need to.. is this normal?? what should i do? KEEP eating ALL THE TIME??? or what?? :(

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 2:47 AM on Jul. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• just make sure that ur eating healthy food. if ur hungry ur hungry. also, make sure that ur drinking enough water, sometimes dehydration comes across as hunger. and are u sure that there is only 1 baby in there?
    kissmiss213

Answer by kissmiss213 at 2:49 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• Eat small meals and snacks about 6 times per day. Instead of 3 meals. We need to keep your blood sugars at an even rate. If you eat through out the day and make sure to have a bit of protein with every meal/snack...your blood sugars will not get those dips and spikes that cause the hunger. And you will not gain too much weight.
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 2:58 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• I agree make sure you drink TONS of fluid! I'm the same way after about 3 pm. What I have done for all my pregnancies (and I've actually weight less after each one) is to keep health foods that don't have a lot of calories. With my first one I couldn't get enough of the ice berg lettuce salad mix and that has onely a few calories per serving. With the second and current one it's broccoli. I can't seem to get enough. So in a nut shell my advice is for that second meal or snack veggies are your best friend they have so many vitamins and few calories so your getting your fill.

PS If you're like me you hate water so I would buy the crystal lite (walmart has a brand too) and just add that it makes it taste so much better and agian your only adding a couple of calories per serving.

Good Luck and congrats!
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 3:00 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• I was showing at 2 months! I too had an appetite but it seems like that slowed down. You could try eating fruit or something low calorie when you have already had a meal. I did not and I gained a lot but I had lost it 4 weeks after I had her without diet or exercise. It came back a year later when I was working and drinking lattes to stay awake. Don't be discouraged, you are probably in a phase that will pass. If you are like me, weight will be the last of your concerns once you are holding your bundle of joy!
    jbh66

Answer by jbh66 at 10:57 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• i am eating small meals throughout the day.. and im STILL hugnry all the time, lol its now to the point its annoying LOL!!! and alot of stuff like veggies gross me out :( i am good with certainfruits but alot of healthy food is grossing me out. ugh! and i hope there is only one baby in here! lol i havent gone to the doctor yet i have to wait until my insurance goes through.. BUT i hope only one baby! the dad has twins on his side.. none on mine.. oh gosh now im wondering haha :) thanks girls!
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 5:37 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• It depends on what you are eating! you should try some high fiber diet like oatmeal and wheat bread. It is okay to eat all the time with small meal.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 7:06 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• Your doctor will let you know how much weight is safe for you to gain and at this point don't try to diet. Remember, that baby is more important than how you think you look. It's fine to eat a lot, try smaller, more frequent meals and make sure they are good-for-you foods with no preservatives, hydrogenated oils, you know the nasty stuff. Lots of water too!
    Anonymous