Agree or disagree with this quote? adult content

I personally think it's the best tweet I've EVER seen, heh.

"In this economy, the Republicans offering more tax cuts to the rich seems like offering more dick to John Holmes." - Seth MacFarlane

Anouck

Asked by Anouck at 1:22 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• AGREE!!! 500% Agree!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:41 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I could give you a ton of links that show "trickle down economics" don't work, but why bother...

~Better yet, show me the links that show trickle up poverty DOES work?? ;o)
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:48 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• And what part of "temporary jobs are jobs too" is not correct?

hen my children and grandchildren have that temporary job on their debt tab to America AND our nation;s economy is still in depair??WHen those stimulus jobs by some account are averaging 2 million per job created/saved~ it DOES NOT ADD UP... Economics 101.. Try it.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:55 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• . I actually studied Economics at a University back in Europe. Note, over there you don't just "major" in something and fill up the rest with fluff courses, when you study Economics, that's ALL you study. All day, every day. So yes, I do know quite a bit about the subject.

ROFL..... Studying Economics in Europe... That is a funnier joke than the OP... :o) THANK YOU for playing....
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 3:07 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• The Europeans are currently trying to model their economies after what the US had in the late 80's. Hmmmmm......Obama wants to go to socialism and the socialists are running away from it. I think our new illegal immigrants will all speak Greek and want to shower together at the Y.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 3:10 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Tee hee hee. LMAO
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 1:24 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• One can never have too much dick!
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 1:28 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Oh, I beg to differ, HistoryMamaX3, I've been with an umm.....well endowed guy, and there's definitely such a thing as "too much dick". Unless you enjoy hearing "it'll stretch"... Which I don't. So unless you're as loose as the Lincoln Tunnel, yeah, definitely possible to have "too much dick", heh.
    Anouck

Comment by Anouck (original poster) at 1:30 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Disagree
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 1:34 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• agree

Answer by older at 1:42 PM on Sep. 24, 2010