Question about first response pregnancy test

Anyone ever got an evap line on them?? I see a second line but it doesn't look like it has any color to it....

lovinthislife08

Asked by lovinthislife08 at 1:29 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I used First Response to check every month after my husband and I started TTC baby #1. I usually peed in a cup, stuck the thing in there and let it wait. My husband was the one who read it to see if I was pregnant or not. Well, we had taken maybe three or four tests before this one and they always said negative. I never checked them myself, I always let my husband do it. Well in December 2007, it read negative, but for some reason something told me to check it again after my husband said it was a no. There was a very faint pink line there that you could hardly see that was never on the other ones. Sure enough I was pregnant!!

Maybe take another one in a few days to see if it does the same thing. And if you see a faint line, get to the doctor! Good luck. :)
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 2:32 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Yep...and I was pregnant!! So....congrats!! The line was so faint that I had to hold it up in the light and even then could barely see it.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 1:31 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• inconclisive. Take another one tomorrow morning and wishing you the best.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 1:32 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Omg I had to do the same thing!! I took the test strip out and held it up to the light and sure enough there was a line! I can barely see it but there's a line there. :) You give me hope!! When did you test again???
    lovinthislife08

Comment by lovinthislife08 (original poster) at 1:33 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Thanks ladies!! :) AF stil lisn't due for another 4 days so I think I'm going to hold off testing for a few more days!!
    lovinthislife08

Comment by lovinthislife08 (original poster) at 2:42 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• When I found out I was preggy, my line was light too. I would get a blood test. No better way to be sure :)
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 1:06 AM on Sep. 25, 2010