How much cleaning do you actually do in a day?

martinmommy26

Asked by martinmommy26 at 1:50 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• each day is different but it is usually about 45 minutes in the morn and another 45 minutes in the evening after work. I have a chore chart that spreads everything evenly over the week so that it all gets done with out me getting over welmed.
    wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 1:51 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• ALOT!
    Fairy_Wings

Answer by Fairy_Wings at 1:51 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I work full time and have a toddler so this is my nightly routine: Clean the cat box, swiffer the floor, at least on load of laundry, dishes, put toys away and usually swab out a bathroom. Feed the baby, bathe the baby, play with the baby :)
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 1:52 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I clean the main floor daily. I sweep the floor and clean the kitchen. sweep the kitchen floor at least twice a day if not more.

I clean while my kids are up..well part of it. I don't use any chemicals while they are up. Like when i mop the floor i do that after they go to bed or when i clean the walls i do it after they are asleep
    Smiley001

Answer by Smiley001 at 1:52 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Not as much as I should!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:53 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I work full time and have a toddler so this is my nightly routine: Clean the cat box, swiffer the floor, at least on load of laundry, dishes, put toys away and usually swab out a bathroom. Feed the kids and go over homework - numbers and letters.

I just copied chefronswife because mine is almost identical.
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 1:55 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Some sweeping some dishes I clean a little everyday so when the weekend comes I dont have a big mess I hate clutter and dont like to have my house a mess:( About 1 to 2 hrs a day depends I try to keep on top of everything I have 2 small girls and a hubby I cant get to far behind
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 1:56 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• ALOT!!! I have 5 kids, a DH and a 6 month old Golden Retriever. I do tons of laundry, run the dishwasher at least twice, we sweep the hard wood floors, clean the bathrooms etc. My youngest are only 3 and 5 and only 13 months apart, they keep us on our toes.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:58 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Once a week i do the heavy cleaning such as bathrooms/showers and washing the bed sheets and comforters. I sweep, mop, dishes, vaccum, pick up toys, make beds and dust everyday about an hour or 2 a day.
    AWebber212

Answer by AWebber212 at 1:59 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I break mine up throughout the week. Somedays I may just vaccum and sweep the floors, but no matter what I do that every single day. Somedays I dust, other days I do laundry and other days I scrub the bathroom/kitchen. I try not to do too much in one day so it'll leave me other things to do throughout the week.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:59 PM on Sep. 24, 2010