not asking anything, just want to say something.

this site and everyone on it is truely the best in everyway. i no my grammer is bad, but the women on here don't care. they read my questions and answer nicely.
i was on another site and each time i asked something, i got crusified for my bad grammer, nothing to do with what i asked. why be like that.
thanks ladies for all your support :)

otoole

Asked by otoole at 1:57 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I'm glad you like it here. Bad grammar doesn't bother me as long as I can make out what you're trying to say and so far I can understand everything you say. :) But do beware, there are some nasty ladies on here. Hopefully you never have to encounter them.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 2:15 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I am glad you have not run into our local nasty ladies but believe me they are here!!! welcome!!!

Answer by older at 1:59 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• im glad you like it! gremmar doesnt matter, what matters is trying to help you or entertain you lol
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 2:03 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Glad you like the site so far!!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 2:27 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• thank you, i do apolygise for my bad grammer, but some of us didn get a good start in life. i missed alot of scool as a kid and it took sometime to catchup. i try my best. i just don't understand why people have to be so negitive and nasty, when we are all on this site to help each other.
    otoole

Comment by otoole (original poster) at 2:04 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• your welcome- but not all of us moms are nice... just remember some people opinions just don't matter!
    luckypenny720

Answer by luckypenny720 at 2:16 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Congrats on meeting the nice ones. Sometimes ladies on here are mean as hornets.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:26 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• you guys really helpd make me feel betr, i was so mad at the other ladies, i was thinkin of puting up a post,saying not to be so nasty, but why bother. some people are to egnorint to get it.
    otoole

Comment by otoole (original poster) at 11:32 PM on Sep. 24, 2010