OKC AREA Tooth Pain

I have an absessed tooth, I need a root canal & crown ... I do NOT have $1300 for that!!
... at times, it is excrusiating!! I just have to lay down & cry.. I have no insurance... SO & I are not married yet ... I've heard about the OU school, but have been unable to get ahold of them today

Is anyone in the area aware of:

A. a cheap dental program okc area?

B. a dentist that allows payment plans in OK?

C. or does anyone have any kind of pain pill i could have?? .. I know that's taboo, but if anyone had a few extra to get me through till tomorrow (assuming I can get in OU tomorrow) I've been taking tylenol, excedrin, advil & Ibuprophin (rotating) but it's not helping ... and I do not want to DRINK liquor If you can help me out PLEASE JUST EMAIL ME AT hwillard0821@aol.com or message me on here! Thank you
Also - Your prayers are greatly appreciated!!!! Thank YOU

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Health

• I use to have the same problem ! How many excedrins are u takin ? I had to take 3-4 and it knocked out my pain .
    katherine4

Answer by katherine4 at 8:43 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Yes, I've aken 1-2 excedrin because I'm combining with Advil, tylenol, vodka etc... maybe just take 4 excedrin ONLY ???
    hwillard123

Answer by hwillard123 at 9:54 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I used to be as bad ! I was so bad that my jaw would swell up and all it's horrible I know!! I havent had a toothache or absess in 2 years I use a product call tang kuei plus I am a herbalife distr and we have this product it's realy for people who are going though menopause which I am but it is also wonderfull for someone who has toothaches and such and can be used with 2 other of our products for added help!! Tang Kuei has the herb dong quei in it and is very effective for many health issues!!
    jodilara

Answer by jodilara at 10:10 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I had that problim once are you able to sleep during the day (not working or going to school) try nyquil, it helped me alot.
    Med109

Answer by Med109 at 12:19 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Keep me posted what happend 2morrow, and I will email you ;)
    Med109

Answer by Med109 at 12:21 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Had a root canal!! sooooooooooo much better!!!
    hwillard123

Answer by hwillard123 at 12:34 AM on Oct. 27, 2008