brown discharge

My period was ended on last Thursday. Ever since then, I have the brown discharge coming out on & off until today. What is this? Is it the leftover old blood or something else? I've never experieced this before. Has anyone still bleed like period in the early pregnancy?

grayima

Asked by grayima at 8:46 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yuo can get what seems like a period during pregnancy although spotting can be from so many different things. Start with a home pregnancy test and if it's neg (or positive really) call the doc to see what else could be causing it. Better safe than sorry
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 8:53 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• yes brown discharge has always been told to me as old blood ..its what my dr always says
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 9:16 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I had that when I thought I had my period and actually I had miscarried and didn't know I was pregnant. Well, after my so called period, I was spotting brown discharge for a few days. So go to the doctor
    Anonymous