Do you ever forget that you have to pee?

I do all the time. I laid my daughter down an hour ago and realized I had to go. Then I realized I had to go 6 hours ago.... woops.

lilbit837

Asked by lilbit837 at 8:58 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Oops! I knew I forgot to do something before I sat down with the computer! (LOL, that only sounds like a joke. I was dying to pee while putting my daughter to bed....then forgot. I got a drink and sat down right here. LOL.) Going to go pee RIGHT NOW.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 9:08 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I do it all the time. I work in the healthcare field and rarely have time for lunch, let alone taking time to pee. My bladder is actually trained. I normally don't have to pee until I get home in the evening from work and then the bathroom better be empty, cause I gotta go!!!!
    haroldswife

Answer by haroldswife at 9:47 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I can go all day without peeing. Seriosly sometimes I only pee in the morning and before bed. Its really not good for your bladder though... oh well
    mykidsrock77

Answer by mykidsrock77 at 10:08 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• No. I am 7 months pregnant. I'm ALWAYS in the bathroom!!
    FertMert

Answer by FertMert at 10:48 PM on Oct. 20, 2008