Anyone one else feel like this....

I feel really weird going into the store and buying pregnancy tests multiple times a month. They look at me weird. I live in a small town and I live like 15 minutes away from a different town and its not worth the drive. And they are like man must be trying hard huh? And I feel embarrassed. Its none of there business and I thought that they werent aloud to comment?? Anyways how can I get over that. I look farely young for my age so they give me even more looks. They even comment how I dont look old enough. And it pisses me off.

Marah2008

Asked by Marah2008 at 8:59 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• tell them to kiss your ass and mind there own buisness and if you wanted there opionions that you would squeese there head!!lol seriously tell them to mind there own buisness!!
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 9:21 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• can you have some one else buy it or you,and extra ones?
    i had my bf buy my pregnancy test because im only 16 lol,i know how you feel though..
    i tried walking in their but thought about how ppl would judge me just by that
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 9:04 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Maybe you can by them online and have them sent directly to your home....might even save a little money???
    gabby423

Answer by gabby423 at 9:15 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• they arent alloweed to say anything like that,and shouldnt say that,id tell them to stop or say your going to speak with the manager.or something
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 9:19 PM on Oct. 20, 2008