How many ounces

of formula should an almost 11 month old be taking a day? my daughter was taking 3 8ozbottles. Just recently she has gone to 2. One for nap and one for bed. I try giving her some formula in a sippy mid day but she will not take it, she prefers water or juice in her cup. So the past 2 days I tried offering her that 3rd bottle nd she will only drink an ounce. So is 16oz a day enough?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Sorry, forgot to mention that she eats 3 meals a day. Plus she has a snack 2 times a day. Along with about 4 ounces of water and 4oz. of juice throught the day.
    Anonymous

• well here soon you can put her on just milk.. i took my son off formula and breastmilk and just gave him milk at 11 months.. but if she is eating all that then yeah she is getting enough... if your still unsure call her ped.
    bix019

Answer by bix019 at 9:05 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I think it should be fine. She is eating well and taking 20 oz/day... it should be okay. Just keep offering fluids throughout the day.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 10:42 PM on Oct. 20, 2008