mothers intuition.

did you have a really strong feeling about which sex you were having and were you right? i havent even thought about boy names etc...i have this strong feeling im having a girl and i find out in 2 days but im just really nervous and afraid that i set myself up. i wont be mad if its a boy...just shocked. people say im carrying low but the heartbeat was 180's at 10 weeks, 162 at 13 weeks and 155 at 17 weeks. i crave salt and vinegar chips and chocolate so im so confused lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i was soo sure i was having a girl =/
    now im having a boy.
    but maybe they were wrong =)
    idk...ill be happy with either =)
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 9:06 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• i did i have boys and i knew i was having boys as soon as i found out i was prego with both pregnancies! but sometimes your gut tells you what your having but sometimes not!lol congrats!
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 9:08 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• when i found out i was pregnant i knew i was gonna have a boy even science i was little i always wanted a boy 1st well when i found out i was pregnant i told my husband it was a boy then sure enough when i went oin at 20 weeks it was def a lil boy
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 9:09 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• When I was pregnant, I had hoped for a boy. I had 1 definite girl name and 3 or 4 possible boy names picked out....the night before I went in for my ultrasound I had a dream of a hand writing "it's a girl" on a piece of paper. At that point, I knew it was going to be a girl....and it was....and I was giggly and happy the moment I found out...and looking back I feel like the fact that I had 1 certain girl name chosen, may have been my own sort of intuition. That probably didn't help you out all, but I just wanted to share....good luck...and update when you find out!
    gabby423

Answer by gabby423 at 9:12 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• i had a feeling both times and am pregnant with second and i knew both were girls i could just tell and feel that they were
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 9:17 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• i did i just knew my son was a boy and he was ...
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 9:18 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• i had a dream about dinosaurs it was weird and i woke up and told DH we are having a boy.. he didnt believe me until we went to the ultrasound.. he really wants a lil girl!!
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 9:24 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Sounds like you are having a girl, according to the heartbeat rate. Good luck, but I'm sure you will be happy even if it's a boy. I have 3 boys, which means I'll get 3 daughter in laws. YaY!!!! Best of both worlds.
    haroldswife

Answer by haroldswife at 9:43 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Yeah. I knew my first was a boy from the start. I am having a girl in Jan. and I told my hubby from day one it was a girl. He didn't believe me with either, but I was right. I just knew.
    FertMert

Answer by FertMert at 10:43 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Man... salt and vinegar chips sounds good; heck even better pickle chips! I craved different things with each pregnancy.
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 3:13 PM on Oct. 21, 2008