please dont judge me. adult content

to make a long story short I have an apt. with the father of my kids but we are not together why may you ask because money is tight we have to make the best of it. Okay he had sex with a woman with out a condom and few hours later had sex with me (i did not know this until it came out outta a argument we had) i felt so low. My qusetion is i have a bump that grew on my inner thigh close to my "area" it turned white and stuff started coming out a few days later but the bump is there and it hurts now and then. what may this be ??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Health

• well the "white stuff" is a sign of an infection
    get to the dr
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 2:26 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Go to the doctor now it could be an STD
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:27 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Definitely get to the doctor ASAP! The white stuff is pus, which means infection!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 2:27 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Hopefully it is an ingrown hair but you should go to planned parenthood or your nearest clinic nad get all the tests done. I wouldnt have sex with him anymore. Even if he is clean he isnt respecting you.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:28 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Go to the doctor! and yea i wouldnt have sex with him or anybody else until you find out what it is
    Brittney20

Answer by Brittney20 at 2:35 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I'd go get check out just in case- though the bump may have nothing to do with it. If he had sex with someone else, I'd get checked to make sure all was ok.

good luck
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 2:42 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Planned Parenthood can be low or no cost to you based on ur income. But at least now you know that he is capable of sleeping with various women and it isn't safe for you. And if he isn't being careful with other women then it's just such a hazard for you. I'd tell you not to sleep with him anymore but if you choose to just make him use a condom. Good luck to you!
    P.S. you get a nice tax credit back if you go to school full-time for at least five months
    istealcookies

Answer by istealcookies at 2:44 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• oH HONEY i
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 2:51 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I'd go to Planned Parenthood or a health clinic for low income women for an STD workup and then mention the bump. The person doing the exam is going to notice the bump anyway while he or she is down there and they can probably give you an idea of what it is. You sound worried enough to get it checked out. You can kill two birds with one stone so to speak.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 5:03 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Oh dear :(
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 1:29 AM on Sep. 25, 2010