crazy...

OK so i am 19. My mom got and ultrasound done with me when she was pregnant with me. Back then they were on xray paper type things. On the ultrasound it says twins. I dont have a twin. Mom told me it was just that i was so big they thought there were two. I was 7lbs 13ozs. and 21in long.
Do you think she could have been lying and maybe the other one died or something? i dont know i just have always thought that there was something i was missing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:10 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• could be i was a 9lb 2 oz baby and my moms exray thing doesnt say anything about twins and i was bigger than 7lbs so probally,does it look like theirs two babys?
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 9:16 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I am an xray tech and when I was pregnant with my 2nd child, I was at work one day and my friends and I just wanted to see if we could find out if it was a boy or girl or both, because I was large for how far long I was. To our surprise, there were 2 yolk sacs, both had a baby in them (or I guess embryo), but only one had a heartbeat and the other just looked like a mass of tissue. The ultrasound tech said yes, there had been 2, but the other one did not form. That might answer your question.
    haroldswife

Answer by haroldswife at 9:41 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• i saw the pics itdid look like 2 and even pointed them out.
    Anonymous

• HAVE U SEEN UR BIRTH CERTIFICATE? IM NOT SURE IF ITS THE SAME IN EVERY STATE BUT IN TEXAS IT SAYS WHETHER IT WAS A SINGLE BIRTH OR TWINS!!
    kim2316

Answer by kim2316 at 10:36 PM on Oct. 20, 2008