Do you like halloween or christmas ?

i like both

jessica7077

Asked by jessica7077 at 2:28 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Holidays

• I like both, but I prefer Halloween. Just because I love the month of October, I love the Autumn season, the horror movie watching, the dressing up, the taking my kid trick or treating, the carving pumpkins and baking scary treats.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 2:29 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Both for me too!
    Ericha7

Answer by Ericha7 at 2:29 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Christmas. Pretty anxious to start listening to christmas music this year. :)
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 2:30 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Both! I just wish we could have Halloween before they started pushing Christmas...the last few years the halloween decorations have started getting pretty lame
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 3:27 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I love both. I love the dressing up and going out trick-or-treating. This year will be my kids first. But I love the music and colors of Christmas, and the decorating for both holidays. I wish I could go Halloween shopping without having to look at all the Christmas stuff too though, kinda takes away the fun and the spirit when they are in the same isle.
    Becca1189

Answer by Becca1189 at 3:38 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Halloween I am really not big on Christmas at all
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 7:17 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• If i have to choose just one.. maybe christmas. But i like both and we decorate for both holidays!
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 7:54 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• both! i love dressing up, but i love celebrating the birth of my Christ as well. plus, every holiday (including labor day, memorial day, presidents day, and april fools) is a HUGE deal for my fam. we always get together for dinner and visiting!
    shaysmommy5810

Answer by shaysmommy5810 at 7:58 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I am all about Halloween. I guess I like the older ideas behind it. Like the idea that it is the one day where the spirits of our deceased loved ones can come back. Plus, I have always liked a good scare.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 8:47 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I like both. I prefer Christmas, but still Halloween is fun for dressing up and decorating, and fun Halloween parties and scary movies! But I LOVE Christmas, I'm one of the crazies who actually enjoy the "busy-ness" of the season including the extra baking, cooking huge meals, shopping, wrapping gifts, everything. I love celebrating Jesus birth, and celebrating family.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:36 AM on Sep. 25, 2010