Why do people get so pissy over a simple question? adult content

Jeez!

I asked a simple yes or no question (Does it cost to get my daughter into Girl Scouts?) being that I was never in anything like that growing up and she is my oldest so I haven't been through this before...

And YES, I did look for the answer ymself before I asked. I couldn't find it.

And what do I get? SARCASM! My first answer was SARCASM!

WHY are so many women on here on the rag and taking it out on people with simple friggin questions?

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 2:38 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Oh fuck em! lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:46 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• that is a good question. I wonder that myself :) I'm in a good mood but can't help you on your question because i don't know, sorry!
    Ericha7

Answer by Ericha7 at 2:40 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• It costs $24 in my area. You have to register both yourself and your daughter for $12 each. Then there are dues for the troop. I think it was around $15.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:42 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• its totally understandable that u wouldnt know about the costs and everything for these thing and to answer ur question yeah it costs and the cost varies where u are. people are just jerks when they dont need to be.dont worry their comments dont make or break u
    keta_girl

Answer by keta_girl at 2:50 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Lol, thanks Ericha7! Ans the NICe people said that it does cost because you have to pay for dues and uniforms and such. If you click on my name you can view my closed questions and the answer is in there. :)
    Memigen

Comment by Memigen (original poster) at 2:41 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I have to say I looked back at your original question and didn't think the answers were pissy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Hey Anon... show your face. It's not like you said something super judgemental. If you feel they weren't pissy then okay. :) I felt like the frst asnwer was a pissy answer.

I know "nothing is free" in this world but I also know that some organizations and clubs ARE. I wasn't sure where Girl Scouts landed in those categories.
    Memigen

Comment by Memigen (original poster) at 3:00 PM on Sep. 24, 2010