getting pregnant........

so if my period started on sunday the 19th how can i go about gettign pregnant? i know for all of you who are going to be smart and say to hav sex i know that part. but is it every day or every other day? staring when? the day i get off my period or when? I usually have a period for 4 days. my cycle is usually 29 days long. can anyone help me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Go get a copy of "Taking Charge Of Your Fertility" by TOni Wechsler. it will asswer every one of your questions and teach you to chart your cycles.

The very basics...look for discharge that looks like egg whites. That's your most fertile time.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:20 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• most women ovulate ( and is most fertile) about the 14th day from the first day you start your period, if they have a regular 28 day cycle. i used this site to help me calculate menstration and ovulation because i dont rely on birth control...just the natural rhythm.
    http://www.pregnancy.org/pregnancycalendar/
    phairee004

Answer by phairee004 at 10:32 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I've actually read that it's fourteen days before your next period...not after your period. I use www.mymonthlycycles.com to track my period. It adds my luteal phase, calculates when I'm expected to ovulate as well as when I'm expected to start my period. It's very useful, and I'd recommend it to all women.
    whittany_h

Answer by whittany_h at 11:08 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• i would bd everyother day from day 10-20 considering if you have about a 28 day cycle
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 2:31 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• also everyones luteal phase(time between ovulation and next period) is different....my cycle is 32 days with a luteal phase of 12 days....GL
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 2:32 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Use this site:

http://www.askdramy.com/ovulationcalc.html
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:05 AM on Oct. 21, 2008