was it too soon??? please no sarcastic responses... adult content

I know a lot of the answers are going to be to take a test or something along those lines, but I'm gonna ask anyways.

I have been nauseous every other day for the past week...seems to be when I sleep in, I feel fine, if I have to get up early, I'm nauseous all day. My periods are highly irregular from coming off Depo, so I don't have any clue when I ovulate or when my periods should actually be happening or which ones are actually periods and which are not. Ok...so I started my "period" on Mon, Tues it was heavier than spotting, took a test on Wed that came up negative, and period was done (as far as I can tell) Wed night...

Question 1) could that have been implantation bleeding, and 2)if it was implantation bleeding, should I have gotten a positive test or was it WAY too soon?

I know you can't tell me if I am, only a test or doctor can do that, and every woman's different, but I'm new at this, so any help would be helpful

dlandrum

Asked by dlandrum at 2:39 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• you kinda answered your own question
    we can't answer it
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 2:44 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Well, even supposing it was implantation bleeding, you would not have sufficient hCG hormones in your blood to show up on a pregnancy test, so it would have come up negative regardless... Really, the only thing to do is wait about 2 weeks, and test again. Good luck!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 2:45 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Anouck---that's the kind of answer I was looking for...didn't know if if it was if it would come up positive or if it was too soon to get an accurate test. My usual "periods" are about a week, so this one only lasting 3 days and with being nauseous has kind of thrown me through a loop. Thank you!
    dlandrum

Comment by dlandrum (original poster) at 2:48 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• You could totally be pregnant. I miscarried the pregnancy before my son (4 weeks) and I thought I was going to get my period. I had a little bit of bleeding and thought that was just my period coming back... Went to the doctor a few days later to get a checked up on... and I was 5 weeks pregnant. Good luck! I would wait about a little bit longer and try testing again... Sometimes you can be pregnant and just test too early.
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 9:01 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• It's possible, though maybe not likely. In any case, good luck and baby dust.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 9:19 AM on Sep. 26, 2010