i have a question

why when rummers get around that some is pregnant an then then to come find out that they might be lieing why does everyone run away with out finding out the truth im new here an i just want to know wouldent be easier to stay freinds with them an find out what is going on it is kind of rude to stop being freinds with them

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Some ppl are immature.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:47 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• There's probably alot more to the story

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:47 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• There are people that I have known and they use the "Oh, I'm Pregnant." they never are and they are not worth my time. I mean I don't think that any one should ever tell any one they are pregnant if they are not. I mean WTF you think you should get a damn pity party? I also know that the particular females that I am talking about use that to try keep their boyfriends. I think it is immature and I am not going to be around females who use that "I'm Pregnant" to get pity. I loath it I honestly do. I am sorry to me it sounds as though you may be in this situation, one should not go around saying that they are pregnant when they are not cause it is not something you can just lie about...... others will notice that you are lying when you don't have the baby. BTMO
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 2:53 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• i usually can read through the typos
    but having a hard time reading this one
    who is pregnant and who is yelling the lie
    lie about pregnant at all
    lie about why not pregnant anymore
    and new to this site
    someone on here is pregnant or telling lie

i have a headache, maybe that is why i can not figure this one out, or maybe this one just made my headache worse
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:01 PM on Sep. 24, 2010