online surverys for cash

I am a stay at home mom and wanted to know if any cafe moms have done online surverys for spare cash. Is there any out there safe and do they pay you like they say they would? Any ones you do? I would like more info if possible. Thanks.

momindiana

Asked by momindiana at 2:49 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Money & Work

• I signed up for two, one was Surveyspot, and I honestly can't remember the other one. The surveys took a LOT of time, and the "points" I accumulated (to receive gift cards or cash) didn't amount to much. I did them for almost 6 months, everyday, and never received enough points to get anything. I did get a free set of Oil of Olay products to test - so that was nice.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:53 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• i did Surveyspot.com and i got about 5 dollars every month or two...but it is time-consuming
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 2:58 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• check my blog.. earningsinabasket.blogspot.com
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 3:40 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• You'll put a lot more work into it than you'll get out of it.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:40 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• It's just not worth the time and effort, not to mention the spam. There are other things to do out there to make money at home. I have lots of ideas and opportunities in my Blog: Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:25 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• My husband found one that pays us $3 per survey and we do about 3 per month. Other than that there are other sites you can earn gift cards on that are legitimate. We have earned over $500 in gift cards to restaurants. They do come in handy.

emerald53197

Answer by emerald53197 at 1:56 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• I agree with the above... most surveys online, when you break them down, end up paying MAYBE $6 an hour. It is unrealistic to make a career out of it, but if you have the time and patience, it's fun for some play money. I have actually found that I added money back into my budget with a little creativity and some online money saving sites. I've listed all my favorites on here. Seriously, I've walked out of drug stores with more money in my pocket than I spent. As a recent stay-at-home mom, this is far more worth my time than the survey thing.

Making Money with My Morning Coffee

clairewait

Answer by clairewait at 2:30 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• http://www.cashcrate.com/2149021 this one works for me
    fairybrokenwing

Answer by fairybrokenwing at 4:46 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I do cashcrate as well, I receive a check in the mail monthly, there are survey's, daily surveys & such & you also get the referral pay, mssg me if you have any questions
    jjk45xox

Answer by jjk45xox at 8:42 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• I tried doing surveys, but I felt that it was a waste of time. I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 19 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 5:55 PM on Sep. 27, 2010