This might sound stupid....

Do any of you have any ideas of how I can make my boyfriend/fiance jealous? He has been doing things that bothers me like talk to other girls about meet up with them online...I really just want him to know how it feels he says it don't meet them and I believe him but I just want him to get a reality check any ideas?

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 2:50 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• if you have to make him jealous to make yourself feel better then you have immaturity issues
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 2:51 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• My honest thoughts.

Pointless act and waste of time really.. You can't make someone "feel" what you feel.. There is no guarantee that he is going to "feel" the same things or the same way you do about an action/behaviour.

If I were you. Instead. Communication would be my route. Communication about how his actions make me feel, why I'm not fond of his actions, and why I would like for him to stop. I know, you have most likely discussed this with him ad nauseum. But sometimes, it's the way we try to communicate something that's the problem. We all have different ways of communicating and interpreting that communication, sometimes we can tell someone something until we are blue in the face, and yet they still just don't "get it". Sometimes that's because they really don't comprehend what we are communicating. Their communication style/intrepretation is different.

That's me though. You must do what you feel is best
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:54 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Go to highschoolgirls.com
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:54 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Let it go, let him go, move on!!! Be Happy!!
    VanessaMomof2

Answer by VanessaMomof2 at 3:16 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Tell him how he's making you feel and go from there based on his response. Playing games won't get you anywhere in a relationship.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 3:18 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I would just decide if I wanted the guy. Trying to make someone jealous usually doesn't work anyway.

should have seen the stupid things my ex did to try and make me jealous.

we were both in theatre, and he told me that I was needed at the theatre at a time that happened to be during his acting class, guess what they were doing? stage kisses!
    when we broke up, he told me that one reason was because I didn't care enough about him to get jealous of him kissing another girl!
    that girl that he kissed during class asked me how I would stand kissing him- he was a smoker and his mouth was like a used ashtray!
    Don't waste your time on games.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 3:19 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• i'd talk to him directly, tell him how are feeling. trying to make him jealous is just causing drama and playing games. not worth it imo.
    rfurlongg

Answer by rfurlongg at 3:24 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Why would you even stick around in that situation??
    CarlyCo

Answer by CarlyCo at 3:26 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Jealousy is not a good emotion in invoke. Why do you want to cause someone you love that kind of pain on purpose? If you have problems in the relationship, work on those and don't try to muddle it up with unnecessary emotions like jealousy. Have you considered that he might not even get jealousy if you were hanging with other guys?
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 3:43 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Why the hell would he even be talking to other chicks online? AND then talking about meeting up with them? Doesn't sound good....I mean it's one thing to have friends, it's another to chat with random chicks on the computer. I wouldn't put up with that, period!!
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 6:00 PM on Sep. 24, 2010