I need a me day....

Any idea on what to do if I can get a me day? I have my kids all the time as it should be lol but never have 1 day for myself if I can get my mom to watch them for a couple hours what can I do I never get to go out?

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 2:52 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think I would stay home, nap and watch TV!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:55 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Hmm. What did you used to do before you had children? I would go to the park with my friends and we would play a game called Hacky Sack. That is an older game I know but shoot we would have so much fun. I went out yesterday and ran into my old friends and my cousins. We walked about for a time and then we sat in the park for hours cause it was quiet and the sun was setting. I may have accidentally stayed out longer than I should have but I enjoyed my time "alone" very much so!
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 2:59 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• whatever you feel would make you happy! What do you feel you are missing that would give you a lift?
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 2:59 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I would go out to lunch with a good book. LOL.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 3:03 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Me too! I think I need a spa day actually... havent had one since I was pregnant (gift from husband overseas). I would totally settle for just dinner out with the girls though!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 3:06 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I know I need one. I have no family that lives by me, they all live 3.5 hours away. So it is just me and my husband.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 3:09 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• My hubby is keeping the kids for me tonight so i can go out not sure what yet but i'm getting out. Maybe a manicure or a pedi? a movie? shopping? a walk?
    AWebber212

Answer by AWebber212 at 3:27 PM on Sep. 24, 2010