Help! Why am I walys so tired?!?!

I am always so tired. Always so fatigue. Sometimes It seems I cant get out of my own way. They run some test, nothing shows up, so The drs keep passing it off as depression. I dont agree! Everytime I tell the dr I dont feel well, they blame it on my depression, sorry, but I dont agree! Its not anemia, I am sick of being tired all the time! Any one else like this that had a dr actually listen and help treat the problem (if there wasnt anything showing up on the test they have done)?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Health

• Have you had your thyroid checked? Anemia would have been my first guess.

Perhaps Chronic fatigue syndrome? http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/chronic-fatigue-syndrome/DS00395

Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 9:44 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I think if you would take some vitamins might help. I have some good vitamin that actually work. I know some of the vitamins don't work as good. Let me know and I can help with this, also if they don't work for you, you can always get a full refund for an empty bottle.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 9:48 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I will ask you have you ever done a internal cleansing? We are supposed to do a interenal cleansing at least twice a year! Our intestines and digestive system gets very dirty with all the chemicals and perservatives we eat everyday. I good sign that you need to do a internal cleansing is if you suffer fattigue,frequent headaches,bloating,irratibilty,no energy,acne,discolored skin,and many more problems! If you would like to learn more feel free to contact me and I will get you the best info that I have!!
    jodilara

Answer by jodilara at 9:58 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Chronic fatigue - very often misdiagnosed - also hows your diet - dont waste your money on vitamins, your body can only absorb vitamins and minerals from natural form (fresh fruits and veggies) minerals active the vitamins. Your body will only absorb maybe 10% of a pill form vitamin (research is out there for anyone that wants to) anyway - I would change your diet first, no processed foods - these slow your metabolism and make it hard for your body to process nutrients. Cut out processed sugars, also bad for the body and metabolism. Live by the golden rule "if god didn't make it, don't eat it" You can visit me or send my a message for more info if you like, I suffer from chronic fatigue and vitamin deficiencies, so have don a lot of research -

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 10:41 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Have you had a sleep study? Do you snore? There is a numbers of different sleep disorders that it could be. Narcolepsy, Sleep Apena, Restless leg syndrome, etc.... and most people don't realize they have anything wrong except that they are tired all the time.
    babipeanut

Answer by babipeanut at 12:51 AM on Oct. 25, 2008