My step sister hates my mom... adult content

She calls her a bitch when shes on the phone with her dad she don't live in the same state as us but she always has something hateful to say about my mama and my mom never done anything to her...My step dad yells at my mom for getting upset what should she do?

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 2:59 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Not talk to the girl. Of course she thinks is your mother did not marry him then he could still get back together with his ex?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 3:02 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I agree with PP.. dont have contact with her.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:04 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Awe, thats too bad that yall can't get along! I hated my step mom, but only because she tried to block me out and she thought the world revolved around her, and she gave my dad a run for his money. So Idk what advice I can tell you, but If your mom is a good woman and never did any of that, then your step sister just sounds jealous.
    Miss.KelliAdams

Answer by Miss.KelliAdams at 3:06 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I think you should climb over how many states it takes and kick her tail...

:)
    No, cutting ties with her is probably the best way to go about it.
    Biz1985

Answer by Biz1985 at 3:07 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• why does she hate you mom so much?
    I'm a little confused about the whole phone thing- was someone listening in on the conversation?
    there's 2 sides to everything- but either way, I hope they mend fences sometime.

families can be like this.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 3:10 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• You know some people are just bitter tell your mom to leave her alone its either going to happen or its not.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:13 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I would ignore the little brat. And wouldn't do a damn thing for her. She can kiss my ass.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 8:57 PM on Sep. 24, 2010