I need some advice

How can I sale my truck fast cause i've had no luck on craigslist...I need a car for my boys to ride safely in no a truck.

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 3:12 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Try listing it on cars.com or beepbeep.com. The more eyeballs you can get on your ad, the more likely you can sell it.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 3:15 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Maybe trade it in on a new car. We had a jeep cherokee and when we had our 3rd DD i thought it was time to get something bigger so we got a Van. The car lot gave us $3500 for the jeep and then we only owed 1500 on the Van. We got it at a buy here pay here and that was last year and we havent had any problems with it.
    AWebber212

Answer by AWebber212 at 3:16 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Stick a big sign on it and park it on the street

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:16 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Make sure on craigslist you have a picture and you list the price right with the listing - 1992 Ford Truck $1000. We have been looking at craigslist and there are so many that we don't look if there isn't a picture or a price.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:18 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Try your local paper and place a sign in the rear window for people to see when you are driving. Have another sale sign to stick on your dashboard when you park someplace or when you park at home so passers-by will see it.
    That's how autos sell in our area quickly. Also, if you live within walking distance to a business that has a parking lot, park it there during the day with the sale signs in the window, but be sure to keep it at home when the business is closed. Get the permission of the business first, but if it's a little shopping center, then you'll be fine.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:57 PM on Sep. 25, 2010