anyone have a hubby or a SO that plays the magic card game?

my DH doesn't play as much as he used to, but that stupid game is so time consuming- anyone else deal with this?

when my DH was playing sometimes 3 times a week, (yes I know he was there because I would have to drive by the place to get home from work and stuff- it was the main street) I told him that he would either cut back or I'd find someone to go to the movies with since he was never available.

one night he decided that he was going to not play and come home to be with me- guess what?
I'd already made plans to go out, and he was mad for weeks that I didn't drop everything to stay home and be blessed with his company.............

mini vent here, just wondered if anyone else had gone through it-

if yes, I feel for you ladies, hubby still plays, but a fraction of what he used to.
think if that hadn't happened, then he would have been minus one wife!

any stories out there?

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 3:26 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• What the heck is the "Magic Card Game" ? Is this something HE made up? Because I have never heard of it.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 3:36 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• no, it's not made up at all. here's the web site
    http://www.wizards.com/Magic/Multiverse/
    ItsMe89

Comment by ItsMe89 (original poster) at 4:02 PM on Sep. 24, 2010