Is it possible to be pregnant with little or no symptoms?

I'm just wondering.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I didn't have any symptoms with my first beyond extreme fatigue that I didn't connect with pregnancy until I missed my period. Even knowing I was pregnant, I didn't feel it until the second trimester when I was constantly hungry and started looking like I had a beach ball stuffed under my shirt.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 3:32 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• sure, everyone is different
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:31 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• yes
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 3:33 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• yes
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:35 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Of course...Even miss read symptoms. I work with a lady(she was very heavy set) who was going to the doctor off and on for months because of soreness, fatigue and bloating or a feeling of fullness in her belly and weight gain despite har new diet and exercise program along with diet pills to speed her metabolism. She was walking every day and eating well, at least at work. She thought she was tired form being fat. Since see had been on BC for the last 13 year nothing ever came up about that. They did an ultrasound and found a 7 month baby!! Everyone involved was floored! She had been taking her BC and having her period the whole time. They delivered her by c-sec at 38 weeks since there had been no prenatal care or vitamins and the mother had been dieting with pills and taking BC. She was tiny tiny only 5 and a half pounds but was well.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:00 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I never had any symptoms, so yes. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 4:28 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Well, other than the no periods and the growing belly, obviously, lol. :)
    bandgeek521

• Thanks ladies :) I figured people would think I was weird for asking this! I'm still waiting for my period it's due next week but my temps are looking really good! All I have right now are VERY sore breasts and feeling like I'm going to puke!
    lovinthislife08

Answer by lovinthislife08 at 4:38 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Yes! Everyone is different... Me and my best friend were pregnant at the same time and she had more symptoms then I did.
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 8:56 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• It's definitely possible. It's happened to me.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 9:17 AM on Sep. 26, 2010