What's the last romantic thing your SO or DH has done for you?

biancalina20

Asked by biancalina20 at 3:34 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Took me to the Atlanta Ballet for my birthday - he is more of a NASCAR kind of guy :)
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 3:34 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Many things. But the most romantic was he arranged our wedding processional, with Canon in D as the continuous song, then added 6 pieces of another 6 songs. 4 of our friends sang those parts, the violin played Canon and the organ played the parts from the other songs. Then each couple who walked down the isle walked to that piece of the song. Hard to explain but the most awesome thing I have ever heard.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 3:36 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I can not even remember. My anniv. is coming up 18 yrs. Can not wait to see what he has planned. "NOTHING"!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• He did the laundry, and the dishes last week. Does that count?
    coala

Answer by coala at 3:57 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Last night: he brought home flowers and had made dinner reservations at one of my have restaurants. We followed up dinner with a cup of coffee and nice stroll through downtown.....
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:07 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• He always sets next to me on the couch, he gives me back rubs when he's the one with back problems and he bought us Mannhiem Steamroller tickets
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 4:48 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Yesterday he make my favorite breakfast. Too me, that's romantic. It show that he cares. I might be silly but I love those little things.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 5:18 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• He sends me texts all day telling me I'm beautiful and he loves me.
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 5:57 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• He brought me flowers! And told me he loves me. Oh, & sang me a song while he played guitar
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 10:07 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• He sends me txt all day long to just see how my day is going and to tell me how much he loves me.:)
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:01 PM on Sep. 24, 2010