can u tell ur husband is having an affair just by a piece of paper??

in my car visor we have two pockets..we keep our cds in there..now all the cds are in the car door & i found a piece of paper that just so happens to be the letter S same letter my husbands name starts with...on the paper it says i love u too with a heart nothing else on there...should i be worried he maybe having an affair??

hiswifey0725

Asked by hiswifey0725 at 3:34 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• That would certainly cause me to be alarmed.....
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 3:35 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Play stupid, ask some questions. One more thing GOD HELP HIM!!!!!!!!!
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 3:36 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I'd for sure ask him what the heck it was. I wouldn't just ignore it. Who knows what it's really about but it's worth investigating.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:36 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I wouldn't say it's enough to be completly sure, but it's definetly enough to be concerned. Talk to him and don't let him avoid it. It's hard but it would be better to get the truth out now then have it drag on with you wondering and looking for something going on.
    jillybean703

Answer by jillybean703 at 3:38 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Is that your only hunch? Has he been acting different lately? Staying at work late? Not answering your calls? Anything else to alarm you?
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 3:40 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• i would said that this is a pretty clear sign something is up
    DO NOT LET HIM KNOW THAT YOU FOUND IT
    he will only lie and hide things better

sorry
    he did not find this in parking lot and decided to be good citizen and pick up litter, this is from a woman and he is not being honest with you,,,in my opinion

if you think he is going to be honest ask him, but cheaters lie, so if he says it is his friends note or something else lame, please do not take everything he says at face value, it is a LOVE NOTE!! in HIS CAR!!

again sorry, just how i see it
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:42 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• sounds pretty suspicious!
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 3:48 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• there is a few things i have noticed but a whole lot he still comes home on time maybe with in a few mins of normal...how ever we have friends staying with us right now n it seems lately he walks in the door n maybe 15 mins later she walks in the door...he has been getting in the shower right after walking in the door as to were he used to kiss me talk to me n kids...our love life has gone from good to bad to the worst i can imagine...he hasnt bothered to get his cell phone turned back on in about two weeks as we have the pre pay boost & he just doesnt seem interested in getting it back on...he used to call from his friends phone at work n now hasnt even done that all this week and last but not least the big red flag he had a few work shirts in the front seat of our car n moved them to the backseat n when i asked him why all he can say is i dont know i just did...im just very confused n hurt as this has happen befor
    hiswifey0725

Comment by hiswifey0725 (original poster) at 3:48 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I wouldn't be worried. Concern yes, just asked ur husband why was the paper in the car? He could be truthful and tell u what it really is.. If u don't like the answer, just investigate a little more. U might not like the answers u find but it will give u a piece of mind.
    Gabi07

Answer by Gabi07 at 3:50 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• get the friends out of the house!
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 3:50 PM on Sep. 24, 2010