What do u do, when u fell out of love with ur husband?

I feel like a single parent...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Me personally..

I (and my husband together) put in the effort and actions in order to fall in love once again.. Falling in love takes action. We "fell in love' to begin in part due to our actions towards one another.. How we spoke to one another, how we looked at one another, how we touched, how we treated and viewed on another..These things were the core actions that drew us together to begin with. So, in order to reconnect. We started up these types of actions again. We treated one another in the manner that we would treat someone who we wanted to fall in love with us, and in turn treated one another like someone we were in love with.

This worked for us.. Now married 25 years.. Act like we are still in the hot and heavy dating period of a new romance.. LOL
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:41 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I know its hard. My husband and I have had a hard time after having our daughter. Lack of sleep and being away from our family and friends was hard. I kept alot of my anger or feelings to myself and that just built up resentment. Personally, the biggest help for us was taking time for ourselves, getting a babysitters and going out on a date. I know it sounds silly, but it worked for us.
    Sillybillymel

Answer by Sillybillymel at 3:51 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Marraige is hard work and it's a day to day task you need to try and date again and see if that helps make date night even if it's after the kids go to bed. We all feel like single parents some days you just need to try and convince yourself that it's worth it because dating again isn't fun either so you might as well put that effort into the realtionship you already have. Sometimes like my dh he just lets me be the parent and he just goes along with what I want even when I ask him so I do feel like a single parent so give it a try it can't hurt and you might fall more in love
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:03 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Sorry to hear...figure out why, see if you can work on it to make it better? if not, separate for a while? GL.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 8:24 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Have you told your dh this? If he doesn't know something is wrong, how can he fix it. Men aren't always as receptive of our emotions as they think they are. So, you need to sit down and talk to him. It could be he doesn't even know you are feeling like this. And bottling it up isn't going to help anyone. Besides, it takes WORK from both parties to mane a marriage happy.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 8:26 PM on Sep. 24, 2010