Laid off AGAIN!!

Can anyone help me? I am an insurance agent in Florida and was working for a company (no I'm not naming names) and was laid off do to some BS they gave me. My numbers were excellant, I lived a very comfortable lifestyle, and was 'let go' in February. I finally found another job (August) with another company this time dealing with the Medicare Advantage program, and was "let go" again. This time I know why I fail my certification by 1 point. For this company their score was 95 and I got a 94. The kicker-------continued in answer.

ketha04

Asked by ketha04 at 9:56 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Money & Work

• I CAN'T RECERTIFY UNTIL JANUARY. Now what, from being out of work so long before I'm out of money, my kids have no health insurance, and now no way to pay my bills. I've tried surveys, I've tried my own business, does anyone have anything that WORKS. I can easily put in 40 hours a week. Please I have no other options. I've tried other companies and other Med. part C providers, but no one is selling anything b/c of the economy. With all of this happening my SO finally gets a job and is told yesterday "it's temporary". ANYTHING. ANYONE. I WILL WORK!!!
    ketha04

Answer by ketha04 at 10:01 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Why don't you try Ameriplan? It is a health benefits company.
    Check it out at http://www.DeliveringOnThePromise.com/Micu
    Let me know if you have any question!
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 10:06 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• well, i sell arbonne... it really works for me. contact me if you are interested, it isn't just doing parties, it's a real business.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 10:20 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I agree with saferathome...ameriplan is discount company we help people that either can't afford insurance or that can't get insurance. If you have any questions feel free to send me a message! Good luck!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 10:29 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I won't lie to you, this isn't immediate income right away, yes, you can make 400-500 a month starting with it, but you aren't going to make 5000 a month without putting in the time and work. I do know people personally that make 50-100k yearly doing this, and more. I just pay the bills with it, but for now that's good enough for me.

www.slumberpartiesbypolly.com

romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 1:26 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I'm a marketing affiliate. It's really easy to learn. I was horrible with computers until I took this course. I can even help you with it since I'm completely done with training. It's REAL work, but you get to choose how MUCH work you want to do. I love it!! It's not one of those survey scam things either. It really does make money. I average $50 a day for 2 hours worth of work. Here's the link if you want to read it for yourself. www.estabrookonline.com

2CuteBoys315

Answer by 2CuteBoys315 at 2:13 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Ameriplan is a great recession proof companyt! We have two positions available.. Benefits Specialist: offer discount health & dental plans to small businesss & individuals. Training Specialist: Assist in daily training/ mentoring of new brokers that you personally sign. There are some really great moms here who work w/Ameriplan. Find one that is right for you!
    Olga
    owalker

Answer by owalker at 3:07 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I do Pure Romance parties. The company has been here for over 15 years! I work weekends and you can easily pick your own schedule! I dont worry about daycare or anything. I make on average anywhere from $100-600 a week!Feel free to message me with any ?s you might have!

jennamilander.pureromance.com
    myspace.com/jenna4pureromance
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 3:44 PM on Oct. 22, 2008