Please help- technical

I have this problem and I've been searching online for half an hour to find a way to fix it. No luck so I want to know if any of you can tell me. So my mother is a friend on facebook. I need to make my profile semi limited so she will stop commenting on every comment/ photo/ album/ post without her knowing I've cut her off. There used to be a limited profile editing system and I can not find it anymore. Please help. She is posting all sorts of corny on my stuff.

mrs.coop

Asked by mrs.coop at 3:57 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Entertainment

• so what! just ignore it! Or just talk to your mom and ask her to control herself. but i really don't think there's way to limit it without blocking her.
    sweetmissa47

Answer by sweetmissa47 at 4:01 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Have you checked your privacy settings? I recall seeing it there last time I changed my settings.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 5:07 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• yu can in your privacy setting block certain people from view specific areas of your profile. Look for "CUSTOM"under the privacy settings
    Marinemom03

Answer by Marinemom03 at 3:31 PM on Sep. 25, 2010

• That only works for networks such as friends, friends of friends, and regional or work networks. My mother is a friend so these settings do not apply.
    mrs.coop

Comment by mrs.coop (original poster) at 3:51 PM on Sep. 25, 2010