What is your baby heart rate and what are you having?

A week ago my little bean had a HR of 150 no it is at 168. I am only 7 weeks but my sister got me thinking.... Her little boy was at 165 but all 4 of us girls(my sisters and I) were around 150. What is yours and what are your symptoms?

Lena-Loo

Asked by Lena-Loo at 4:03 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I don't remember exactly but they were both true to the higher it's a girl lower it's a boy theory. Or is it the other way around...Either way they were right.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:06 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• With my three pregnancies, the heart rate always ranged from 140-160 and I have a boy and a girl, and expecting my 2nd girl.
    I had very little symptoms during my pregnancies.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 4:07 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• My daughter's first hb was 175 and now it stays between 158-162. Everyone thought my daughter was going to be a boy because her hb was in those ranges. So you always go by the hb.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 4:10 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I meant you always can't go by the hb*
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 4:11 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• heartbeat dont make the gender my DD was always 160's and my son was 130's now i am pregnant with my 3rd and its 160's and its a boy..
    Mommmy_To_3

Answer by Mommmy_To_3 at 4:15 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Sad, my MIL wants a girl. I do not care bc is is my 12th pregnancy with no living children, but it so funny to me how bad she and DH want a girl!!!
    Lena-Loo

Comment by Lena-Loo (original poster) at 4:23 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I'm having a boy and his heart rate has been between 160-165 throughout my pregnancy so far
    pinkie8986

Answer by pinkie8986 at 4:26 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• 12th pregnancy wow ((hugs)) I've had miscarriages too and this pregnancy is going alot better. I feel so blessed everyday that I have carried her this long. Did they put you on the progesterone shots to prevent miscarriage and pre term labor?
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 4:30 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• OMG I wish the best of luck to u!!!
    My son's was 150
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 4:33 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• No I have MTHFR so they do not really know what to do bc no one has really studied it... I am doing everything they know that could help but it is just the grace of god. This one is doing great so far:)
    Lena-Loo

Comment by Lena-Loo (original poster) at 4:34 PM on Sep. 24, 2010