Hard question to ask....Am I crazy?

A hard question to ask...Am I crazy for keeping in touch with my ex-husband of 12 years ago? We divorced due to issues and circumstances out of control. Never fell outta love with him, or him with I. We have both remarried since. But we talk daily and "play" overe the phone. Am I crazy? Am I asking for it? What do I do?

kkleywegt41

Asked by kkleywegt41 at 4:10 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• I nthink you need to reecamine your priorites, there is obviously something missing in your marriage.... If you two love eachother and want to be together then do it, it's not fair to your partners to get strung along... GL and I understand I've been there
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 4:15 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• You're not crazy, but I do consider that cheating.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 4:14 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Personally...

The "Playing" over the phone would be crossing a line for me and my marriage.

Would I say you are crazy.. No..
    Potentially playing with fire.....Yes......

If I were you..

If I loved my present hubby and wanted a happy and healthy marriage with him. I would stop, especially the "playing" on the phone. This close of a relationship with my ex would need to cease.

If I didn't love my present husband, and I did not want a happy and healthy marriage with him.. I would divorce. And then strike up a new relationship with my ex. But the "playing" would stop until I began divorce proceedings and my husband was well aware that our relationship was over and we were no longer living together.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:14 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Well, does your husband or his wife know? How hurt would you be if your husband was doing that behind your back? I would be devistated.., I think you shouldn't be doing that.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:15 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• of course its hard to let go cause you have history but yes you are asking for it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• In one word........yes.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 4:14 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Yes for the playing. This shouldn't be happening. But otherwise it would be OK if you really are just friends and not flirting.

Answer by Bmat at 4:18 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• to me it could be bad or good. think about your hubby now how would he feel.
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 4:14 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Pixie_trix hit the nail on the head.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:15 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• * think

*reexamine

(sorry just got my nails done and they are kinda long lol)

June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 4:18 PM on Sep. 24, 2010