Anyone else??

So does anyone else spend all day being lazy then an hour before hubby gets home clean like crazy so it looks like you actually did something other than sat on cafemom all day :) I have to admit I have dont it!

AWebber212

Asked by AWebber212 at 4:15 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nope,

But to be fair.. I don't have a whole helluva lot to do here at home.. It's just the 2 of us... LOL
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:16 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Sometimes it is the only time I can clean because I am either too tired or taking a nap as the baby does. Otherwise, I try and clean if the baby is sleeping and I am not.
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 4:17 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I do that when my husband is out of town...the morning he is coming home is totally a cleaning frenzy
    caroln1130

Answer by caroln1130 at 4:20 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• lol yes, i have sat my butt on here all day doing something (checking emails, cafemom, facebook) and like at 1 o' clock in the afternoon, (he would get home at 4) i would start laundry, then come back on the computer and then when the kids came home around 3:00, i would feed them and then do other things in that last hour
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:25 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I did that the other night.  Between the baby being fussy all day and my other kids making a huge mess I just didn't feel like doing anything nor did I have the time.  When I finally got them all to bed I jumped up and cleaned the whole kitchen, living room and straightened up my bedroom.  Got a day's worth of chores done in an hour without the kids bugging me.

The whole house is a wreck right now thanks to the kids but the baby keeps fussing and all I can do is rock him in his carseat.  Ugh.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 4:35 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• i wish i could but with my ocd i can not be able to do that...i have to have my home clean 24/7...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 4:37 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Oh yeah, although I do stay home with our 10 week old twins all day, so I am not sure how lazy I am.
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 12:34 AM on Sep. 25, 2010

• Naw, if I have a lazy day (I call it a brain-dead day) then I'm honest about it. He knows I work hard all the time and doesn't begrudge me a day to relax and spend time with my online friends.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:49 PM on Sep. 25, 2010