Quick Sharp Pains?

So I was just wondering, I was out and about with my mother and grandmother doing some grocery shopping. While i was walking every now and then i would get these quick sharp pains down low. I wasn't sure if maybe it was ligament pains or what but it was in the general later. I noticed it when i sat down in the car as well.

ArmyAngel18

Asked by ArmyAngel18 at 9:58 PM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• happens to me all the time so far my dr said it was normal .. im on bed rest but once in a while ill go to the store with my honey just to get out and i feel it too
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 10:01 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Sounds like the ligament pains to me. You might want to slightly lower your activity level or build in more rest. Your body is trying to get ready for birth by producing a hormone to relax your ligamentsl try not to be too strenuous (light to mod exercise is healthy)>
    gwood

Answer by gwood at 10:06 PM on Oct. 20, 2008