what to do with my hair...

dh and i are going out to olive garden tonight for a date night dinner....i don't know what to do with my hair....i was going to wear it straight, but it's supposed to rain..and it gets frizzy when this happen..and my hair doesn't curl well, so soft curls or curls of any sort are out....suggestions?

mom_to_kenzie

Asked by mom_to_kenzie at 4:23 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• take an umbrella, and just enjoy time alone with your hubby.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:29 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I have a clip that makes a sort of ponytail (it's like those old banana clips, but more stylish) and it pulls it back into a soft ponytail (but you're probably out to dinner already, so you probably already have something in mind) and like the first poster said, just take an umbrella and enjoy your date with hubby. If you get a little wet, laugh about it and make some memories ;-)
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 6:54 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Lol thanks ladies...I wound ip throwing my hair in a cute ponytail with a bump and added a little bang and we were off. Thanks for the suggestions.
    mom_to_kenzie

Comment by mom_to_kenzie (original poster) at 7:56 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• You could always do a low sophisticated pony
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 2:35 PM on Oct. 5, 2010