What did you keep from high school?

your old photos, a picture your boyfriend drew, a poem.....
What wacky thing do you keep hidden in a trunk somwhere that means something to only you?

VanessaMomof2

Asked by VanessaMomof2 at 4:34 PM on Sep. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• nothing at all...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 4:34 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I have my year books, a special photo album from senior day to the end of the year and my prom glasses with the napkins with the years on them in the glasses as well as photos from those events. They mean something to me and only me but they are my memories that I will treasure for the rest of my life.
    coala

Answer by coala at 4:36 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• i have pictures and my yearbooks and also a letterman's jacket that i worked my ass off to get. oh and my high school boyfriend lol he's now my husband!
    macks_mommy

Answer by macks_mommy at 4:37 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• yearbooks and things to do with my great friend that died senior year
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 4:37 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Nothing. I don't even know where my yearbooks are.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 4:38 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Everything I have is back in TN at my parent's house. But, it's stuff like yearbooks, school souvenoirs, that sort of thing.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 4:38 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I kept pictures from my freshman year then I withdrew and did only classes worst mistake ever I missed out on so much :( sigh
    babygurl522006

Answer by babygurl522006 at 4:39 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Unfortunately i haven't kept hardly anything. My mother on the other hand kept like random papers and everything out of my lockers... I have pictures of me and my friends, but i can't hardly find those anymore either! i'm at a loss on this one unfortunately!
    Raelynns_Mommy

Answer by Raelynns_Mommy at 4:40 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Nothing that I can think of..

Anything I had kept, is long gone now.. It's been 30 years since I was in High School.. lol
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:40 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

Raelynns_Mommy

Answer by Raelynns_Mommy at 4:41 PM on Sep. 24, 2010